[Freeipa-users] out of sync replicas

Terry Soucy tsoucy at salesforce.com
Wed Nov 20 19:37:21 UTC 2013

I am currently having the following issue.

Running Redhat IPA on RHEL6.3 (ipa-server-3.0.0.25) in a basic two server
multimaster setup.

Servers A is running fine, but Server B is out of sync. More specifically,
the ldap service principal is out of sync between the two servers, which is
leading to no replication, etc, etc. I need to sync the ldap/serverB
service principal on Server A with the ldap/serverB service principal on
Server B. Is there a way to do that, or am I looking at a re-init of server
B?

Terry

--
Terry Soucy - Systems Engineer