[Freeipa-users] CA expiration and renewal

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Mon Nov 25 18:09:45 UTC 2013

Erinn Looney-Triggs wrote:
> Folks just wanted to touch base again before the American holiday season
> starts. My CA, which is subordinate to AD CS will be expiring on
> December 9th, I submitted a bug, y'all drew up docs etc for a plan
> (thanks). Now I just wanted to see how it was going and if need be what
> manual steps I will need to take to renew the certificate.
>
> Thanks again for the great work,

We're working on an a set of tools to make this easier. For now I've
appended some manual instructions onto a page still in progress.

http://www.freeipa.org/page/Howto/CA_Certificate_Renewal#Manual_Procedure_in_IPA_3.0

Some parts may be still be a little rough or hard to understand. Let me
know if you have any problems or corrections.

rob