[Freeipa-users] ui timeout issue

siology.io siology.io at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 22:00:31 UTC 2013

yeah maybe. I do see from the install log of the ipa-dns-install that it
changed the /etc/resolv.conf to point to its own ip - which seems a little
odd (and unwanted, more importantly). I've changed that back to how it
should be and restarted ipa but still nothing.

There's no other KDC in the environment that i'm aware of. Certainly, the
dns i was using only have the one set of SRV records for ldap and kdc.

The bit that puzzles me is how/why that would have affected the replica
server also. I asume it's copied the ldap dns data to the replica, but i
never installed bind there or bind-dyndb-ldap, or anything else - so i'd
expect that to be unaffected but it's also broken now. :-(