[Freeipa-users] Best place to start debugging sudo issue

Bret Wortman bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Tue Oct 1 14:58:11 UTC 2013

Thanks. In this case, on a lark, I compared the sizes of the ca.crt file
between the working and nonworking nodes and there was a 4 byte difference.
Copying over the working copy to the nonworking node got things flowing
again. I'm filing these notes in my nv stack for later reference, though.

Thanks, Rob.

*
*
*Bret Wortman*