[Freeipa-users] Failure decoding Certificate Signing Request

Thomson, Ryan ryan.thomson at ubc.ca
Tue Oct 22 23:10:57 UTC 2013

The return value of nss.nss_is_initialized() is False when I resubmit the (expired) certs through certmonger.

I did have a custom config for apache that configured a virtual host with SSL. I have disabled that config and restarted httpd, resubmitted the certs to certmonger but I still receive the same error. I will continue poking through my apache / mod_nss config to see if anything stands out.

Cheers,

--Ryan