[Freeipa-users] Failure decoding Certificate Signing Request

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Thu Oct 24 18:41:05 UTC 2013

Thomson, Ryan wrote:
> [...]

Ok, let's try a couple more things.

Can you set LogLevel debug in /etc/httpd/conf.d/nss.conf and restart
Apache again? This may give us more information on what mod_nss is doing.

Next, lets try a different cert command that should also invoke the NSS
client within IPA:

$ ipa cert-show 22

Can you describe your environment? Do you have multiple IPA masters? Was
this a new install at 3.0 or is it an upgrade from 2.2?

rob