[Freeipa-users] Using IPA on Two Completely Different Domains

david t. klein root at nachtmaus.us
Fri Oct 25 11:45:20 UTC 2013

The most straightforward and maintainable (from the point of view of sensible and obvious data) is to have two FreeIPA domains, each with Krb5 realm the same as its DNS domain, and then setup cross-realm Krb trusts.

HTH

 -DTK

--
david t. klein

Cisco Certified Network Associate (CSCO11281885)
Linux Professional Institute Certification (LPI000165615)
Redhat Certified Engineer (805009745938860)

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?