[Freeipa-users] Failure decoding Certificate Signing Request

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Fri Oct 25 17:53:40 UTC 2013

Thomson, Ryan wrote:
> [...]

[ snip ]

> I'm not sure what to make of this.

This is just more confirmation that the IPA framework is trying to
initialize NSS for some reason. It should never do this which is why it
is failing so spectacularly.

Can you provide nss.conf and ipa.conf from /etc/httpd/conf.d?

Who owns and what are the permissions of /etc/httpd/alias/*.db?

thanks

rob