[Freeipa-users] free radiuse

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Sep 3 14:07:14 UTC 2013

On 09/03/2013 12:51 AM, Jason Prouty wrote:
> I have IPA-server installed and working for my linux servers
>
> I have several cisco Routers 2821 and juniper FW that I would like to
> authenticate against IPA.
>
> I have a free radius .schema file.

First you have to tell us what authentication protocols these devices
support. Then we can tell you the best approach.

FWIW adding radius schema to freeipa LDAP is *not* likely to be a viable
option because many of the radius schema elements conflict with how IPA
manages things. You're better off using the IPA schema and configuring
FreeRADIUS to use it.

--
John