[Freeipa-users] IPA Load Problems?

John Moyer john.moyer at digitalreasoning.com
Wed Sep 4 13:58:20 UTC 2013

It was our opinion that it wasn't an index issue.  I cleared the logs from the IPA server, and then just ran a JIRA sync with the server.  I gave Rich the log file from my IPA for that sync.  I can't find the exact conversation, but we determined that JIRA was connecting to LDAP some 1000 times or so to do the sync.   The logs didn't show but one search done that didn't have an index which is why we concluded it wasn't an index issue.

Thanks,
John Moyer
Director, IT Operations