[Freeipa-users] Incorrect user information

cbulist at gmail.com cbulist at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 16:14:50 UTC 2013

Hi Jakub,

Thanks for your time and tips about sssd cache!

I did the test and let me explain what I got:

- After step 4 I can see dataExpireTimestamp to 1 for the user.
- After step 7 dataExpireTimestamp is back to 0 but the user data have
not changed.

The first line after the command ldbsearch is:

asq: Unable to register control with rootdse!

Is it a problem?

We are not using nscd service.

Please let me know if you need to do some other tests.
Thanks in advance!