[Freeipa-users] freeipa and sudo

Dean Hunter deanhunter at comcast.net
Sun Sep 8 20:42:16 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-09-07 at 19:35 -0400, Dmitri Pal wrote:

> On 09/07/2013 02:11 PM, Christian Horn wrote:
> > On Sat, Sep 07, 2013 at 12:06:37PM -0500, Dean Hunter wrote:
> >> Are [1] and[2] still the current and best sources of information for
> >> configuring sudo for use with the current release of FreeIPA on Fedora
> >> 19?
> >>
> >> 1.
> >> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/18/html/FreeIPA_Guide/sudo.html
> >> 2.
> >> http://www.freeipa.org/images/7/77/Freeipa30_SSSD_SUDO_Integration.pdf
> > There is also the Identity_Management_Guide as part of the RHEL
> > product documentation:
> > https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html-single/Identity_Management_Guide/index.html
> This and the pdf above are the latest word in this area.
>
> > Christian

Some sudo rules are causing:

  [dean at desktop2 ~]$ sudo id
  sudo: internal error, tried to erealloc3(0)

, but others do not.  In the trial and error process of determining
which rule specifications are causing the error, I have been restarting
the virtual machine I am using as the sudo client between tests.  Is
there a better way to clear the SSSD cache between trials to make sure I
am testing the most recent rule change?