[Freeipa-users] freeipa and sudo

Pavel Březina pbrezina at redhat.com
Mon Sep 9 09:23:35 UTC 2013

On 09/08/2013 01:35 AM, Dmitri Pal wrote:
> On 09/07/2013 02:11 PM, Christian Horn wrote:
>> On Sat, Sep 07, 2013 at 12:06:37PM -0500, Dean Hunter wrote:
>>> Are [1] and[2] still the current and best sources of information for
>>> configuring sudo for use with the current release of FreeIPA on Fedora
>>> 19?
>>>
>>> 1.
>>> http://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/Fedora/18/html/FreeIPA_Guide/sudo.html
>>> 2.
>>> http://www.freeipa.org/images/7/77/Freeipa30_SSSD_SUDO_Integration.pdf
>> There is also the Identity_Management_Guide as part of the RHEL
>> product documentation:
>> https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html-single/Identity_Management_Guide/index.html
> This and the pdf above are the latest word in this area.

Hi,
those documents describes configuration for SSSD 1.9. Although it is
still valid, we have simplified configuration for IPA provider in 1.10.

The most up to date document for your version of SSSD is always man
sssd-sudo.