[Freeipa-users] Timeout (?) issues

KodaK sakodak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 18:48:02 UTC 2013

Thanks.  I've been running that against my logs, and this has to be
abnormal:

err=32               129274    No Such Object
err=0                 10952    Successful Operations
err=14                  536    SASL Bind in Progress
err=53                   39    Unwilling To Perform
err=49                    3    Invalid Credentials (Bad Password)

I'm still trying to figure out why there are so many error 32s.  Are there
any usual suspects I should know about?  (That's just the current access
log, btw.)