[Freeipa-users] TLSA records in FreeIPA

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Tue Sep 24 18:06:11 UTC 2013

On 24.9.2013 19:23, Erinn Looney-Triggs wrote:
> I wanted to bring up the idea of integrating TLSA records into FreeIPA
> so that a host that is issued a certificate for say the web server (via
> dogtag) would also publish that information in DNS using a TLSA record.
> This is very much like how SSHFP records are handled now in FreeIPA.
>
> Has this been considered at all?
>
> I am more than happy to write up some more info about this, I just
> wanted to get a preliminary idea of whether this had been considered at
> all...

You definitely have my +1!

I'm working on DNSSEC support in FreeIPA, but we didn't went so far in our
plans :-)

Please create RFE ticket (request for enhancement):
https://fedorahosted.org/freeipa/newticket

You will need an Fedora Account, please follow this:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Account_System/NewAccount

I would recommend you to add your e-mail address to Cc field in the ticket to
get latest updates.

We can continue with discussion here, of course!

--
Petr^2 Spacek