[Freeipa-users] Connect OpenDirectory to FreeIPA

bwellsnc bwellsnc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 23:56:24 UTC 2013

I have a project that requires that I try to connect Apple OpenDirectory to
FreeIPA.  We have several macs on site and it would be easier to control
access to theses using OpenDirectory vs FreeIPA.  I want to use FreeIPA for
all other systems, like Windows and Linux.  Is there a way to connect
OpenDirectory to FreeIPA or is there some schema changes to IPA to make it
easier to manage Mac OSX.  We are also currently using Jamf Casper to
control packages and there are several ldap features that it needs.  Any
help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Brent