[Freeipa-users] Server Ports

Justin Brown justin.brown at fandingo.org
Thu Apr 3 07:46:32 UTC 2014

Petr,

I'll try another replica for testing tomorrow, and unfortunately the
logs were purged when I reinstalled. The error message was not helpful
and said something along the lines of CA installation failed, but did
not list any reason. I'll get you the exact message tomorrow. I'll
also try some more network tests as I have all of the ports that you
listed plus some additional Dogtag ports, which I've come to
understand are now proxied through 7389.

> Patches are welcome :-)

Yes, you've got me. ;) I'll review the Firewalld packaging in more
detail and try to come up with a workable solution. It's not currently
possible to do meta-services in firewalld, and I'm sure the FreeIPA
developers don't want a hard dependency on firewalld via a
hypothetical freeipa-server-firewalld dependency. I'm sure some
solution is possible -- maybe even just in the documentation.

Thanks,
Justin