[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA Training Series - FreeIPA 3.3 and SSSD 1.11

Martin Kosek mkosek at redhat.com
Mon Apr 14 11:30:04 UTC 2014

Hello FreeIPA and SSSD users,

Our team just published FreeIPA&SSSD training presentations created in the
event of successful stabilization of FreeIPA 3.3 and SSSD 1.11 branches which
introduced a lot of AD Trust related enhancements and other bug fixes.

I uploaded all the presentations to FreeIPA.org site, see
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Documentation#FreeIPA_Training_Series

I would like to welcome you to look at the presentations, I hope they will help
you learn about the stuff we have been working on since the last Training
Series round released almost a year ago.

--
Martin Kosek <mkosek at redhat.com>
Supervisor, Software Engineering - Identity Management Team