[Freeipa-users] nothing sync'ed to AD

Will Last wxu.hccl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 13:42:12 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have got a freeipa server (pa-server-3.0.0-37) running on centos 6.5 and
am trying to set up sync with/to AD on win 2008/R2, basically following
https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Identity_Management_Guide/active-directory.html.
The sync agreement is bi-directional by default. But only AD users are
sync'ed to freeipa and none of the users on freeipa is sync'ed to ad, which
is what I really cared for. Even a re-initialization from AD won't help
(ipa-replica-manage re-initialize --from ad.example.com ). I have turned
debugging on (nsslapd-errorlog-level to 8192), but did not see any obvious
clue.

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Will