[Freeipa-users] Questions about Logs

Chris Whittle cwhittl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 13:38:37 UTC 2014

One of the big rocks I am trying to accomplish is the ability to audit
access information and password resets.   I know the audit capabilities is
on the road map for the future so I'm trying to make due with what I have.

1) is all the above information in the access log?
2) do you know of any 3rd party online tools to view those logs in a more
readable format then the /var/log/dirsrv/slapd- access file?
3) Any idea on rough time period for the full audit capabilities?