[Freeipa-users] Are replica gpg files reusable?

Dave Jones Dave.Jones at spilgames.com
Thu Apr 24 22:15:27 UTC 2014

Hi Rob,

I was considering installing replicas using puppet.  Having pre-prepared replica files available would be easier than having to run an ipa-replica-prepare and scp copy.

I had guessed the ldap/kerberos replication would handle the user/password/DNS updates, and that changing CA certificates would be the most likely cause of gpg file invalidation.

Again, thank you for speedy response and clarification!

Cheers, Dave