[Freeipa-users] Free IPA and Google Apps

Chris Whittle cwhittl at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 12:27:44 UTC 2014

Thanks Martin, I found a few notes on FreeIPA and GADS but most were people
saying not to do it on principal but nothing saying if it's possible or not.

I like the SAML option, including the mysterious ipsilon (Is there anything
more than the git repo yet?), but wonder how much control it has.
Does it just allow them to SSO using their LDAP credentials?
If I disable a user in LDAP does it only recognize that only during login
or is it smart enough to kill their Google Apps sessions and make them
login again?