[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA + Foreman 1.5

Stephen Benjamin stbenjam at redhat.com
Fri Apr 25 13:52:33 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

There's freeipa_opts to pass options directly to the installer, so a user can
directly pass anything they want.

I can add the SSH flag if it's needed and a relatively common one...

Is there anything else that should be added?

I still have to give the snippet a workout to ensure it works on everything,
but seems OK so far, even if it's not going to win any beauty contests.

 https://github.com/stbenjam/community-templates/blob/freeipa-fixes/snippets/freeipa_register.erb