[Freeipa-users] FreeIPA + Foreman 1.5

Tomas Babej tbabej at redhat.com
Mon Apr 28 09:33:55 UTC 2014

On 04/28/2014 11:23 AM, Stephen Benjamin wrote:

> [...]

It will be the default behaviour, that is, a flag will be available to
turn it *off* (--no-sudo).

Yes, patches are on review and close to being pushed (waiting for the CI
coverage),
it will be the part of the next upstream release.

Tomas Babej
Associate Software Engineer | Red Hat | Identity Management
RHCE | Brno Site | IRC: tbabej | freeipa.org