[Freeipa-users] Google Apps Directory Sync and Free-IPA

Chris Whittle cwhittl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 12:22:33 UTC 2014

Ha! that was my thread about SAML vs GADS but there ended up not being any
info on how to actually use GADS with Free IPA.  It dropped after Simo
saying he was going to work on getting docs for ipsilon (which from the
conversation and I can gather is basically SAML) and I asked for someone
who had experience with GADS so I started a new one for simplification.