[Freeipa-users] Best practices for core servers

Bret Wortman bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Wed Apr 30 11:01:56 UTC 2014

I can already see from this that our key problem may have been that we
had one server functioning as the hub and every other remote replica had
just one agreement, but those agreements were all with the hub. So that
hub had ten agreements.

Badness.

We'll give this some good attention as we move forward. Thanks for the
pointer, Martin.

Bret