[Freeipa-users] Trying To Connect FreeIPA with OKTA/OneLogin/Bitium

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Thu Aug 7 17:15:09 UTC 2014

Chris Whittle wrote:
> I'm currently working on a trial with OKTA and have installed their
> server agent with no issues.  Now I'm trying to map FreeIPA attributes
> with OKTA's
>
> I'm getting no entries found, which leads me to think I'm missing something
> Inline image 1
> Inline image 2
> Inline image 3
> Thanks!

Try these changes:

User

Unique Identifier Attribute: ipaUniqueID

Object Class: posixAccount

Password Attribute: userPassword

Group

Object Class: posixGroup

I don't think their Role maps directly with our Role, not sure you
should try. You may need to define a new area in the DIT for this.

Otherwise the settings look correct to me.

Once you get something working it would be great if you could write
something on on our Wiki about it under http://www.freeipa.org/page/HowTos

rob