[Freeipa-users] Trying To Connect FreeIPA with OKTA/OneLogin/Bitium

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Sun Aug 10 04:31:09 UTC 2014

On 08/08/2014 04:26 PM, Chris Whittle wrote:

> Hey Dimitri, What do you mean?  Both of them gave me the same answer
> and it worked.

Right, now you have the knowledge which is burred in a mail thread and
would be hard to find for others that might want to follow your steps.
I was hoping you would find some time to summarize your setup and
experience and share with others via a HOWTO page on the FreeIPA site [1].

[1] http://www.freeipa.org/page/HowTos

Thanks
Dmitri