[Freeipa-users] about AD trusts and passthrough authentication

Daniel Shown shownde at slu.edu
Mon Aug 11 21:03:43 UTC 2014

Right, that's what I've got at this point. I just wanted to make sure I
wasn't missing something. Unfortunately, that architecture won't work for
me (mostly for political reasons instead of technical ones). I guess I'll
be digging into pass through auth to see if I can get that working.

thx.

===================================
*Daniel Shown,*
Linux Systems Administrator