[Freeipa-users] Minimal permissions for "joiner" account?

Michael Lasevich mlasevich at lasevich.net
Thu Aug 14 23:29:39 UTC 2014

Not that much. For one, I am using Salt instead if Puppet, but more
importantly, if I am reading this correctly it seems to be just using full
admin account. I can already do that. By orchestration I meant setting up
the OTP for client join on the server, then passing that OTP to the client
to join it. It is not that hard to throw together, but timing in this
process can be problematic. I prefer to avoid it for the moment if I can
and just create a non-admin account for this.