[Freeipa-users] Minimal permissions for "joiner" account?

Michael Lasevich mlasevich at lasevich.net
Fri Aug 15 00:29:08 UTC 2014

I appreciate it. Maybe I did not read it close enough, but it seemed to
send the admin password to every client, which is what I am trying to
avoid.

I will take a closer look, maybe I can bite the bullet and implement the
few lines of code that are required to make this work in Salt (it would
take way too much work and be generally counterproductive to switch to
Puppet).

-M