[Freeipa-users] Enabling ntp if not done during ipa-server-install

Redmond, Stacy stacy.redmond at blueshieldca.com
Fri Aug 15 14:33:40 UTC 2014

I installed my ipa server with -no-ntp but find that I want to enable it
on my server, and all my replicas.  Is it possible to do post install?

Stacy Redmond | Unix/Linux System Administrator

Build Engineering | Bluedof California

4203 Town Center Boulevard | El Dorado Hills, CA 95762

Desk: 916.350.7912 | FAX: 916.350.8943

Email: Stacy Redmond at blueshieldca.com <mailto:Stacy at blueshieldca.com>

"This message (including any attachments) contains business
proprietary/confidentialinformation intended for a specific individual
and purpose and is protected by law. If you are not the intended
recipient, you should delete this message and all attachments from your
computer or email server. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of
this message, or the taking of any action based on it, without the
express permission of the originator, is strictly prohibited."