[Freeipa-users] Improving FreeIPA.org

Kyle Baker kybaker at redhat.com
Wed Aug 20 13:45:56 UTC 2014

I agree, I think images would help break up some of the content on the homepage.

Also I would consider how much content appears on the homepage. In the current state there is so much information which makes it is hard to parse. The information is very dense as well. It might be useful to think about presenting the information on the homepage in the same way you would tell someone verbally about FreeIPA.

I think the Bootstrap project does a nice job of presenting an overview of information at a high level - http://getbootstrap.com/