[Freeipa-users] Centos 7 and 4.0

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Sat Aug 23 19:51:19 UTC 2014

On 08/23/2014 09:46 PM, Chris Whittle wrote:

> Thanks Kat,  so what do I need to do?  I have a brand new Centos 7
> Server and I am itchy to install FreeIPA 4...

I suspect there are only two options:
1. Wait for project developers to produce a build for CentOS 7
2. Try to do it yourself by building all packages needed. That would
include a lot of dependencies that would need to be built.

We will see what can we do on 1) on Monday but it would not be
instantaneous.