[Freeipa-users] Centos 7 and 4.0

Lukas Slebodnik lslebodn at redhat.com
Mon Aug 25 06:42:27 UTC 2014

On (23/08/14 22:48), Dmitri Pal wrote:
>On 08/23/2014 10:32 PM, Kat wrote:
>>I am working on the same thing - specifically I have found the libnl
>>dependencies to be the biggest headache.  If I get anywhere over the
>>weekend, I will let you all know.
>
>do not forget about sssd, samba, certmonger, ging-libs; not all dependencies
>are yet polished in all distros.
I rebuild lot of dependencies[1], but the most problematic is dogtag.

Error: Package: freeipa-server-4.0.1-1.el7.x86_64 (lslebodn-ding-libs)
           Requires: pki-ca >= 10.1.1
           Available: pki-ca-10.0.5-3.el7.noarch (base)
               pki-ca = 10.0.5-3.el7
           Available: pki-ca-10.0.6-1.el7.noarch (lslebodn-ding-libs)
               pki-ca = 10.0.6-1.el7

It requires resteasy >= 3.0.1-3

I tried to rebuild new resteasy (resteasy-3.0.6-2.fc20.src.rpm), but there are
lots of missing dependensies. So I gave up. I am not expert in java packaging.
Error: No Package found for apache-james-project
Error: No Package found for apache-mime4j >= 0.7.2-2
Error: No Package found for bean-validation-api
Error: No Package found for classmate
Error: No Package found for hibernate-validator
Error: No Package found for infinispan
Error: No Package found for jackson-annotations
Error: No Package found for jackson-core
Error: No Package found for jackson-databind
Error: No Package found for jackson-jaxrs-json-provider
Error: No Package found for jackson-module-jaxb-annotations
Error: No Package found for jcip-annotations
Error: No Package found for jsonp
Error: No Package found for maven-jaxb2-plugin
Error: No Package found for maven-plugin-cobertura
Error: No Package found for maven-pmd-plugin
Error: No Package found for netty
Error: No Package found for picketbox
Error: No Package found for springframework-webmvc
Error: No Package found for undertow

just for record here is a list of successfully rebuild src.rpms and needed rpms

[1] list of rebuilt packages

389-ds-base-1.3.2.22-1.fc20.src.rpm
ctdb-2.4-1.fc20.src.rpm
dogtag-pki-theme-10.1.1-1.fc20.src.rpm
fontawesome-fonts-4.0.3-1.fc20.src.rpm
krb5-1.11.5-12.fc20.src.rpm
open-sans-fonts-1.10-1.fc20.src.rpm
python-kerberos-1.1-14.fc20.src.rpm
python-nss-0.15.0-1.fc20.src.rpm
python-polib-1.0.3-3.fc20.src.rpm
python-qrcode-2.4.1-5.fc20.src.rpm
python-yubico-1.2.1-3.fc20.src.rpm
pyusb-1.0.0-0.7.a3.fc20.src.rpm
samba-4.1.9-4.fc20.src.rpm
ttembed-1.1-1.fc20.src.rpm

[2] list of missing dependecies
pki-core-10.1.1-1.fc20.src.rpm
and probably nevwe version of selinux-policy
    (for testing purposes, it could be removed from freeipa spec file and
     user can create their own rules.)

LS