[Freeipa-users] vSphere 5.1 and FreeIPA 3.3 on CentOS 7 finally works! [How I did it...]

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 23:50:59 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 7:17 PM, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com>
wrote:

> OK. I will check requirements to write into The wiki

When I try to login with my Fedora OpenID account and choose as nickname my
real name and press "login" actually it indefinitely remains on the blank
page
http://www.freeipa.org/page/Special:OpenIDLogin/ChooseName

without enabling me to log in and begin to write anything.
Tried from both Chrome and Fedora (on my Fedora 20 system)....
Similar problems when I used to use zanata to write oVirt Italian
translation, but in that case with some difficulty I finally was able then
to log in and begin to work... no way here

This OpenID thing doesn't seem very usable in my opinion...

Gianluca