[Freeipa-users] CA Replication Installation Failing

Les Stott Less at imagine-sw.com
Wed Dec 10 07:22:08 UTC 2014

I regenerated the replica file and retired the CA replica setup, but it failed at the same point with the same error.

I am thinking that the next step is to uninstall the ipa replica to cleanup, remove all traces and re-add as a replica on serverb.

I wonder if the cert that its having an issue with is the one on serverB under /etc/ipa/ca.crt which is from Dec 2013.

I will try that in a couple of days as I have to schedule this work in as its in production.

Regards,

Les