[Freeipa-users] ldapsearch queries for audit

Herb Burnswell herbert.burnswell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 21:29:33 UTC 2014

Craig,

Thank you for the reply.  Running the ipa hostgroup-show does not appear to
provide specific information about individual users.  Also, ideally I'd
like to see if I can gather the actual sudo rules that one would see in an
/etc/sudoers file to the specific hosts.

I'll investigate if the IPA commands can provide more.

Thanks,

Herb

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Craig White <CWhite at skytouchtechnology.com