[Freeipa-users] Deploying freeipa behind nginx

Steve Severance steve at altosresearch.com
Mon Feb 3 18:49:48 UTC 2014

Yes it works if I specify the -s as ldap.mycorp.com. So we have progress!
It now appears to authenticate fine when it posts the session but I have a
new error.

I get an Ipa Error 911 "Missing HTTP referer. <br/> You have to configure
your browser to send HTTP referer header." I assume this is because the
external name doesn't match the internal name. Is there a way to modify
this somewhere?

Thanks.

Steve

Steve Severance