[Freeipa-users] ipa-client-install fails on replica because of kinit cannot contact any KDC

Shree shreerajkarulkar at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 21:57:24 UTC 2014

If there aren't any other tests to perform, can I go ahead and uninstall the ipa client and configure this Vm as a replica?

Shreeraj

Change is the only Constant !

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 1:40 PM, Shree <shreerajkarulkar at yahoo.com> wrote:

"getcert list" returned a bunch of info, see below

root at ldap2 ~]# getcert list
Number of certificates and requests being tracked: 2.
Request ID '20140206184920':
status: MONITORING
stuck: no
key pair storage: type=NSSDB,location='/etc/httpd/alias',nickname='ipaCert',token='NSS Certificate DB',pinfile='/etc/httpd/alias/pwdfile.txt'
certificate: type=NSSDB,location='/etc/httpd/alias',nickname='ipaCert',token='NSS Certificate DB'
CA: dogtag-ipa-retrieve-agent-submit
issuer: CN=Certificate Authority,......................

Shreeraj

Change is the only Constant !