[Freeipa-users] Sudo denied on first attempt, allowed on second attempt

Steve Dainard sdainard at miovision.com
Mon Feb 17 21:29:12 UTC 2014

I can't reproduce consistently on any OS including Fedora 20, but I was
able to trigger the issue on a Ubuntu 13.10 client.

sssd: 1.11.1

sudo: 1.8.6p3-0ubuntu3

I have only just enabled the sudo logging so it should only contain the
events below:

sdainard-admin at miovision.corp@ubu1310:~$ sudo su
[sudo] password for sdainard-admin at miovision.corp:
sdainard-admin at miovision.corp is not allowed to run sudo on ubu1310.  This
incident will be reported.
sdainard-admin at miovision.corp@ubu1310:~$ sudo su
[sudo] password for sdainard-admin at miovision.corp:
root at ubu1310:/home/miovision.corp/sdainard-admin#

Files attached outside of list.

Thanks,

*Steve Dainard *
IT Infrastructure Manager
Miovision <http://miovision.com/> | *Rethink Traffic*

*Blog <http://miovision.com/blog>  |  **LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/miovision-technologies>  |  Twitter
<https://twitter.com/miovision>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/miovision>*
 Miovision Technologies Inc. | 148 Manitou Drive, Suite 101, Kitchener, ON,
Canada | N2C 1L3
This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete the e-mail and any
attachments and notify us immediately.