[Freeipa-users] Installing FreeIPA 3.1 -> 3.3 On RHEL

John Stein tde3000 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:32:49 UTC 2014

Thank you for the fast response.

Some point i would like to understand better:

1) I understand there is a Big dependencies issue, that's why i want to
know if there is a repository that can satisfy those dependencies.

2) Are there core issues (like Kernel version) that can't be resolved for
RHEL 6.x.?

3) What is the newest version that i can run on RHEL 6.x without losing my
mind?

4) Will it be easier to Install IPA 3.3 on RHEL 7 (beta)?

Thanks again,
John