[Freeipa-users] Installing client on Amazon Linux EC2

Hendri Morris hmorris at ilstechnology.com
Thu Feb 20 16:01:59 UTC 2014

I want have IPA clients that are on Amazon Linux (CentOS Derivative). I will be using CentOS for the IPA server but I can't seem to get the IPA client to install on Amazon Linux . The packages conflict and send me on to "dependency hell" Does anyone have experience installing FreeIPA or IPA client on Amazon Linux?

Thanks
Hendri

This e-mail may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error.