[Freeipa-users] adding ubuntu client to red hat server

Will Sheldon mail at willsheldon.com
Fri Feb 21 18:51:14 UTC 2014

Do you have your IPA server set as the name server for the client in /etc/resolv.conf ?

This is my install script, it may help you a bit. It does need a bit more work http://pastebin.com/mqdTZ3RU

Ideally I’d like to convert it to an ansible playbook and have it from from the IPA host.

Slightly unrelated, but have a read of this ticket, it makes some good suggestions at the bottom:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1280215

Kind regards,

Will Sheldon
+1.778-689-1244