[Freeipa-users] Sudo denied on first attempt, allowed on second attempt

Pavel Brezina pbrezina at redhat.com
Mon Feb 24 15:46:19 UTC 2014

Hi,
I wasn't able to reproduce with membership setup exactly like this. I
have already seen similar problem once, unfortunately the user stopped
responding before we could reach the root cause. I think it is correct
from the sudo point of view, what is problematic here is missing group
membership.

It seems that membership of trusted user is not resolved correctly.
Sumit, Jakub, do you have any ideas?