[Freeipa-users] Globalsign External CA Certificate Import Failure

James Scollard james.scollard at weather.com
Fri Jan 3 21:13:04 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reply,

Version:

Package freeipa-server-3.3.3-2.fc19.x86_64 already installed and latest
version...

I'm not sure I understand the answer.

I created the CSR and they signed it using their automation, and
returned the new ones to me for installation, which failed.
SUN.WEATHER.COM is a valid Kerberos domain name, but not a valid O=.
The node itself is xxxxx.sun.weather.com, we have a wildcard certificate
for sun.weather.com, and this domain controller needs the certificate
for the domain for setup to complete.

What am I doing wrong here?

--
James E. Scollard III