[Freeipa-users] Cannot loging via SSH with AD user TO IPA Domain.

Genadi Postrilko genadipost at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 22:00:56 UTC 2014

sssd_example.com.log after changing the debug level:
https://gist.github.com/anonymous/8290381#file-sssd_example-com-log

[genadi at ipaserver root]$ wbinfo -u
(no output)

[genadi at ipaserver root]$ wbinfo -g
admins
editors
default smb group
ad_users
ad_admins

[genadi at ipaserver root]$ wbinfo --trusted-domains
BUILTIN
EXAMPLE
ADDC

[genadi at ipaserver root]$ wbinfo -i Administrator
failed to call wbcGetpwnam: WBC_ERR_DOMAIN_NOT_FOUND
Could not get info for user Administrator

[genadi at ipaserver root]$ wbinfo --domain-info ADDC.COM
Name              : ADDC
Alt_Name          : addc.com
SID               : S-1-5-21-33789592-1708006097-2663368750
Active Directory  : No
Native            : No
Primary           : No