[Freeipa-users] Updated doc, synchronization question

Dmitri Pal dpal at redhat.com
Sun Jan 12 23:04:32 UTC 2014

On 01/11/2014 04:00 PM, William Muriithi wrote:

> Would you by any chance know when FreeIPA 3.4 will be realised?
>
> Looking to update a version 2.2 and would wait for 3.4 if its
> reasonably soon.

We planned for Feb but it seems like it would slip. How much is unclear.
We might reduce the scope and cut it earlier (I mean do not slip too
much) or try to keep the scope and extend the time couple months.
We will decide in early Feb.

Sorry not to have a more precise answer.

Thanks
Dmitri

Thank you,
Dmitri Pal