[Freeipa-users] CS.cfg empty

Bret Wortman bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Mon Jan 27 11:17:48 UTC 2014

Martin,

The only other systems I have running IPA are on another network. I
could take their CS.cfg file and try to modify it to fit what this one
should have had, but that's my only option.

On the up side, this is a relatively small network, and reinstating the
users and hosts won't be an enormous task. Big, but not enormous. And I
should have had a backup, especially knowing there was a scheduled power
outage coming up. Because those are always problem-free....  ;-)

Bret