[Freeipa-users] CS.cfg empty

Bret Wortman bret.wortman at damascusgrp.com
Mon Jan 27 19:00:46 UTC 2014

# rpm -q pki-ca
pki-ca-10.0.6-1.fc18.noarch

There were versions found under two other locations (it may have been
these -- we had to nuke the box and start over, so the filesystem isn't
in the same state it was when this began). I tried starting the service
with each of them but neither worked.

We've built a new server and will be replicating this one so that this
doesn't happen again. We hope....

Bret